12th December 2020, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to pursue BArch in Piloo Mody College of Architecture? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hi everyone, can I know about the entrance exam which I must appear to secure admission in Piloo Mody College of Architecture to pursue BArch course? I want to do this course so please let me know about the entrance exam. Kindly tell me about the cutoff rank also for securing admission.

14th December 2020, 03:32 PM
Darsh4u

Default Re: Entrance exam to pursue BArch in Piloo Mody College of Architecture? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Entrance exams :
1.National Aptitude Test in Architecture (B.Arch)
2.JEE (Mains) (B.Arch)

Cutoff : The candidates have to qualify in JEE Main Paper 2 with at least 40% in Analytical test. or should hold a valid JEE Main Paper 2 rank and 40% score in the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by National Institute of Advanced Studies in Architecture (NIASA), Pune.
14th December 2020, 10:32 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to pursue BArch in Piloo Mody College of Architecture? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

College Name :- Piloo Mody College of Architecture

Course Name :-BArch // Duration :-5 Years

No. Of seats :-120

Accepted Exams :-JEE Main, NATA

Rank -->>Variable (Try to secure best rank for admission)
15th December 2020, 01:20 AM
jeet2porwal

Entrance exam to pursue BArch in Piloo Mody College of Architecture can be seen below.

Admission will be done in the basis of JEE Main Paper 2 or NATA score basis .

You have to go through the counseling procedure of any one exam to get admission .
15th December 2020, 05:50 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study BArch at Piloo Mody College of Architecture. Admission selection is through counseling based on the rank obtained in JEE Main paper 2/NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture). The cutoff marks depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.pmca.ac.in
15th December 2020, 08:31 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Admission to this institute is entrance based..
Must have score 40% in analytical test in JEE main paper2 or should have hold JEE main paper 2 rank and 40% score in NATA
Score accepted in NATA 80/100
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?