20th November 2019, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to secure Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management admission in Institute of Tourism and Future Management? Cutoff rank required for admission?

Hi everyone, I have heard about the course of Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management which is available in Institute of Tourism and Future Management. If I want to get admission in this institute for this BTTM course then what entrance exam I have to appear? And also tell me how much rank I have to secure for admission?

26th November 2019, 02:43 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to secure Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management admission in Institute of Tourism and Future Management? Cutoff rank required for admission?

There is no entrance examination held for admission to pursue Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management in Institute of Tourism and Future Management.

The admission to study Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management in Institute of Tourism and Future Management is on the basis of merit of 10+2.

You would need to contact the Institute of Tourism and Future Management college for admission form.

Contact Address:-
Eco City Phase II, Sector-11,
New Chandigarh
Email Address:- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?