12th December 2020, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to secure BCA admission in DAMITS Rourkela? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Sir, I am interested in studying BCA course in DAMITS Rourkela. I just want to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission for this particular course in this college. Please let me know about the cutoff marks as well for the admission.

15th December 2020, 01:37 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Entrance exam to secure BCA admission in DAMITS Rourkela? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Entrance exam to secure BCA admission in DAMITS Rourkela can be seen below.

Admission will be done on the basis of merit list.

There is no entrance exam applicable for admission procedure.

You must have completed intermediate with minimum aggregate of 50% to get admission.
15th December 2020, 02:12 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to secure BCA admission in DAMITS Rourkela? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

There is no such entrance examination is available to study BCA at DAMITS Rourkela. The candidate can take direct admission by visiting the institute. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream with a minimum score of 40% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. The cutoff percentage is finalized by the Institute.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.damits.ac.in
15th December 2020, 07:07 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

There will be no entrance examination for admission in 3 years BCA course in the institutions. Candidates with required minimum eligibility qualification are eligible to get admission in the course.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board with minimum 40% aggregate in any discipline.

The total intake - 100 students.

For more information visit at http://www.damits.ac.in.
15th December 2020, 07:28 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

You will not have to face any entrance examination to get admission in three year BCA course.

So, candidates with minimum 40% aggregate in 12th are eligible to get admission in BCA course in DAMITS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?