19th August 2020, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to secure BDes(Leather Goods & Accessories Design) admission in FDDI Chandigarh? Cutoff rank required for admission?

Hi everyone, I have heard about the course of BDes(Leather Goods & Accessories Design) which is available in FDDI Chandigarh. If I want to get admission in this institute for this BDes course then what entrance exam I have to appear? And also tell me how much rank I have to secure for admission?

22nd August 2020, 12:33 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to secure BDes(Leather Goods & Accessories Design) admission in FDDI Chandigarh? Cutoff rank required for admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study BDes in Leather Goods & Accessories admission at FDDI Chandigarh. Admission selection will be on the basis of the score obtained in the AIST (All India Selection Test). The cutoff marks depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream from a recognized board. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.fddiindia.com
22nd August 2020, 01:04 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to secure BDes(Leather Goods & Accessories Design) admission in FDDI Chandigarh? Cutoff rank required for admission?

There is no entrance exam applicable for admission in BDes Leather Goods & Accessories Design in FDDI Chandigarh.

Candidate must be scored minimum 60% in intermediate.

Those who are appearing in 12th are also eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?