14th August 2020, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to secure BSc(Medical Technology in Radiography) admission in MS Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to studying BSc(Medical Technology in Radiography) from MS Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore. Which entrance exam I have to appear for to secure admission? And please tell me about the cutoff score as well.

29th August 2020, 04:45 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to secure BSc(Medical Technology in Radiography) admission in MS Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study a BSc in Medical Technology in Radiography at MS Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore. Admission selection will be done on the basis of the performance in admission test which is conducted by the college. The cutoff marks depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics as compulsory subjects with a minimum score of 40% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.msrmc.ac.in
31st August 2020, 12:07 PM
jiltoappu

Default Re: Entrance exam to secure BSc(Medical Technology in Radiography) admission in MS Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is accessible to think about a BSc in Medical Technology in Radiography at MS Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore. Confirmation choice will be done on the premise of the execution in affirmation test which is conducted by the college. The cutoff marks depend on the number of candidates showing up for the test. The instructive capability required could be a candidate must have passed 10+2 with English, Material science, Chemistry and Science or Science as obligatory subjects with a least score of 40% marks in total from a recognized board. I am too giving you the college site connect for your reference that's www.msrmc.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?