29th August 2019, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study BA+LLB in DNR College of Law Bhimavaram? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hi, please tell me which kind of entrance exam I need to give through which I can secure admission in BA+LLB course in DNR College of Law Bhimavaram? I want to join this college for this course. Kindly tell me about the cutoff marks for getting admission.

1st September 2019, 04:49 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study BA+LLB in DNR College of Law Bhimavaram? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Entrance exam to study BA+LLB in DNR College of Law Bhimavaram are as mentioned below:-
CLAT
AP-LAWCET

Cutoff marks are different every year for every different entrance examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?