7th September 2020, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study BE(Computer Engineering) in KJ College of Engineering and Management Research? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hello, which entrance exam I have to appear for to get admission in KJ College of Engineering and Management Research for studying BE(Computer Engineering)? I want to secure admission for this course in this college. Please tell me about the cutoff marks also for getting admission.

9th September 2020, 09:36 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Entrance exam to study BE(Computer Engineering) in KJ College of Engineering and Management Research? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Entrance exam to study BE(Computer Engineering) in KJ College of Engineering and Management Research can be seen below.

Admission will be done on the basis of JEE Jain Examination.

Candidate must have minimum score of 60 % in intermediate to secure admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?