30th October 2018, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available for BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) admission in any Government college of Chennai?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to study Medical Laboratory Technology in my BSc. I am going to appear in 12th Science Board exam this year. I am very confused about what exams I should write to get admission in any Government college of for this BSc course in Chennai.

30th September 2021, 09:31 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available for BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) admission in any Government college of Chennai?

Entrance exams available for BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) admission in any Government college of Chennai is given below.

Candidate can get admission through entrance exam conducted by particular university.

There is no need to appear in any other entrance to get admission.

Candidate's final selection will be done through personal interview.

Visit official website of particular university and register for BSc Medical Laboratory Technology to appear in entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?