17th April 2019, 03:32 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BE(Aeronautical Engineering) in The Indian Engineering College, Karaikudi?

Dear friends, I am looking forward to study BE(Aeronautical Engineering) in The Indian Engineering College, Karaikudi. So, I want to know that which entrance exams I have to appear for getting admission? Please let me know immediately.

21st April 2019, 01:30 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BE(Aeronautical Engineering) in The Indian Engineering College, Karaikudi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am looking forward to study BE(Aeronautical Engineering) in The Indian Engineering College, Karaikudi. So, I want to know that which entrance exams I have to appear for getting admission? Please let me know immediately.
Yes, you have to appear and qualify Tamil Nadu Professional Courses Entrance Examinations (TNPCEE) to get admission for BE(Aeronautical Engineering) in The Indian Engineering College, Karaikudi.

TNPCEE stands for Tamil Nadu Professional Courses Entrance Examinations is an entry-level test conducted by Anna University on behalf of the Government of Tamil Nadu. The student who seeks admission to all Professional Courses in Tamil Nadu must be qualified in the TNPCEE

Admission for BE in Aeronautical Engineering in The Indian Engineering College, Karaikudi is based on TNCPEE score.
21st April 2019, 05:32 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BE(Aeronautical Engineering) in The Indian Engineering College, Karaikudi?

The entrance exam to study BE in Aeronautical Engineering at The Indian Engineering College, Karaikudi is TNPCEE (Tamil Nadu Professional Courses Entrance Examination).

This entrance examination is used for admitting students to the Engineering and Medical colleges and other professional courses in the state of Tamil Nadu.
22nd April 2019, 12:09 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Entrance exam for BE( Aeronautical Engineering ) in Indian Engineering College Karaikudi are

-> Applicants have to passed the TNCPEE (Tamilnadu Professional courses Entrance Examinations entry level test conducted by the Anna University.

-> And the Indian Engineering college in karaikudi is affiliated with ANNA University.

Official website - http://rajas.edu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?