27th June 2018, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BDes(Knitwear Design) in National Institute of Fashion Technology, Chennai?

Hi, can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in National Institute of Fashion Technology, Chennai for BDes(Knitwear Design) course in Systems Management. Kindly let me know about the entrance exams asap.

29th June 2018, 01:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BDes(Knitwear Design) in National Institute of Fashion Technology, Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in National Institute of Fashion Technology, Chennai for BDes(Knitwear Design) course in Systems Management. Kindly let me know about the entrance exams asap.

Eligible candidates have to appear for a written entrance examination (CAT & GAT) for the admission to study Bachelor of Design Knitwear Design course in NIFT, Chennai. The result of the entrance examination will be displayed in the NIFT website. Bachelor of Design - shortlisted candidates have to appear for second test called Situation Test for the admission to study BDes Knitwear Design in NIFT. Candidates are admitted to the BDes Knitwear Design course based on the marks obtained in the CAT (50%), GAT (30%) and Situation Test (20%).
30th June 2018, 02:50 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BDes(Knitwear Design) in National Institute of Fashion Technology, Chennai?

To get admission in a NIFT institute you have to appear and qualify in examination conducted by NIFT.

The eligibility to get admission in B.Des course is that candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as main paper.

The examination is conducted by institute and after qualifying in institute will become eligible to get admission in the course.

For more information visit at www.nift.ac.in.
30th June 2018, 04:39 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

The name of entrance examination to study Bachelor of Design in National Institute of Fashion Technology is NIFT entrance examination.

Educational qualification required for this examination:

You should have done 12th from a recognized board in any stream.

Minimum of 50% marks in board examination is required.

You can apply for the NIFT 2019 examination if you meet above criteria.
30th June 2018, 05:04 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

As far as you are concerned about the entrance examination which you need to qualify for getting admission in NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology ) , Chennai for pursuing B.Designing degree course then I would like to let you know that for admission in any NIFT, you need to qualify NIFT entrance examination.

For more information about NIFT entrance examination, you can refer to the link www.nift.ac.in.
30th June 2018, 05:17 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

NIFT is National Institute of Fashion Technology and it is premier institute of India for fashion designing course.

It has its branches in many cities.

Admission in the undergraduate and post graduate course is conducted after qualifying in entrance examination. So, you can appear in examination and after qualifying in it will become eligible for admission in B.Des course in NIFT Chennai,
30th June 2018, 06:05 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

NIFT is National Institute of Fashion Technology and it is among the best institutes with branches in major Indian cities to get admission in the course.

It offers B.Des, B.F.Tech, M.F.Tech, M.Des course etc.

Admission is conducted on the basis of entrance examination score.

For syllabus and detail information visit at www.nift.ac.in.
30th June 2018, 07:09 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

There is only one entrance examination for admission in Bachelor of Design in National Institute of Fashion Technology.

It is NIFT entrance examination.

Eligibility criteria for the examination.

You should have passed 12th in any stream from a recognized board.

Science arts and commerce stream candidates are eligible for the B.Des course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?