8th August 2019, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BSc(Airlines, Tourism and Hospitality Management) in Lovely School of Business? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Lovely School of Business for studying BSc(Airlines, Tourism and Hospitality Management). Can I know which are the entrance exams available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me about the cutoff rank for securing admission.

15th August 2019, 05:46 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BSc(Airlines, Tourism and Hospitality Management) in Lovely School of Business? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

For admission to BSc(Airlines, Tourism and Hospitality Management) in Lovely School of Business, you have to appear for entrance test namely LPUNEST conducted by Lovely Professional University. Once you qualify the entrance test, you will have to undergo an interview.
You must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with English as a subject with 50% aggregate marks from a recognized board to apply for entrance test.
There is a 5% relaxation is given to North East states and Sikkim candidates/ Defence Personnel and their Dependents/ Wards of Kashmiri Migrants and 10% relaxation to outstanding Sports Persons in the qualifying marks of 10+2.

You can find details at;
https://www.lpu.in/programmes/bsc-in...ity-management

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?