17th June 2019, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BSc(Computer Science) in St. Stephen's College Delhi?

Dear friends, I am looking forward to study BSc(Computer Science) in St. Stephen's College Delhi. So, I want to know which entrance exams I have to appear for getting admission? Please let me know immediately.

20th June 2019, 05:52 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BSc(Computer Science) in St. Stephen's College Delhi?

Yes, entrance examination is available to study a BSc in Computer Science at St. Stephen's College, Delhi. The candidate needs to sit for an Aptitude test which is conducted by the college, based on which selected candidates will be called for the interview for admission.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.ststephens.edu
20th June 2019, 05:54 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BSc(Computer Science) in St. Stephen's College Delhi?

There is no entrance examination available to study BSc(Computer Science) in St. Stephen's College Delhi.

The admission to the B.Sc(Computer Science) in St. Stephen's College Delhi is on the basis of Merit list followed by Interview.

You can check more details on https://www.ststephens.edu.
20th June 2019, 06:19 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Entrance examination are not required to pursue Bachelor of Science in Computer Science program from St. Stephen's College Delhi. Admission is based on the secondary school certificate so you must have qualified secondary school examination with Mathematics and Science from ISC/CBSE/State board with minimum 60% marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?