2nd June 2018, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BSc(Forensic Science) in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya?

Hi, Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya for BSc(Forensic Science) course. Kindly let me know about the entrance exams asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study BSc(Forensic Science) in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya?
  2. Admission criteria to study BSc(Forensic Science) in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya? -- [New]
  3. Course structure of BSc(Forensic Science) in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya?
  4. How to get admission in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya to study Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Pathology? Fees and information about entrance exam?
  5. Fee structure of BSc(Forensic Science) in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya?
  6. Details and course structure of PhD(Zoology) offered in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya?
  7. Admission procedure to study PhD(Zoology) in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya?
  8. How many PhD(Zoology) seats are available in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya?
  9. When the application form for PhD(Pharmacy) admission will be released in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya? Eligibility to get admission?
  10. List of universities that are UGC and NCTE approved in India
  11. How to get admission of my daughter in Guru Ghasidas University after completion of 12th Science?
  12. List of universities recognized under UGC as well as NCTE? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the procedure for M.Phil? Which university is preferable?
  14. How to get admission in Guru Ghasidas after scoring 61% in 12th standard?
  15. Any university approved by UGC?
  16. Which colleges can i get after ranking 83768 in jee main 2017 in SC category?
  17. Where can I find good coaching centers for NET exam after completing M.A Geography from Guru Ghasidas University Bilaspur?
  18. Entrance exams available to study MSc(Clinical Psychology) in Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya?
13th September 2018, 12:08 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BSc(Forensic Science) in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya?

Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya Bilaspur conducts entrance exam annually I.e. GGU VET*for various UG and PG courses. Candidates are selected on the basis of score obtained in the entrance test followed by counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?