9th July 2019, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BSc(Medical Biotechnology) in Santosh Medical College and Hospital? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BSc(Medical Biotechnology) course in Santosh Medical College and Hospital. I just want to know which are the entrance exams I have to appear so that I can get admission for this course. Please tell me about the cutoff rank also for securing admission.

10th July 2019, 06:46 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BSc(Medical Biotechnology) in Santosh Medical College and Hospital? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

To pursue B.Sc. in Medical Biotechnology at Santosh Medical College and Hospital you will need to appear for UG NEET entrance examination. There no specific cut-off marks to secure admission at Santosh Medical College and Hospital however you must have qualified UG-NEET examination. Admission at Santosh Medical College and Hospital wil be through counselling. For complete details regarding admission and counselling visit at https://mcc.nic.in/ "Deemed University section".
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?