28th June 2018, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BTech(Computer Science Engineering) in JNTU, Hyderabad?

Hello friends, I have a dream of studying BTech(Computer Science Engineering) from JNTU, Hyderabad. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in this course and in this university.

29th June 2018, 12:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BTech(Computer Science Engineering) in JNTU, Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I have a dream of studying BTech(Computer Science Engineering) from JNTU, Hyderabad. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in this course and in this university.

Candidates who have passed 10+2 with PCM subjects have to appear for the Engineering, Agriculture & Medicine Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) conducted by the Telengana State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad for the admission to study BTech Computer Science Engineering in JNTU, Hyderabad. Those candidates who have passed three year diploma courses have to appear for the Engineering Common Entrance Test (ECET) for the admission to study BTech Computer Science Engineering in JNTU, Hyderabad. Candidates can find the details in the JNTU website link given Click Here
1st July 2018, 01:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BTech(Computer Science Engineering) in JNTU, Hyderabad?

To get admission for pursuing B.Tech (Computer Science Engineering) course in JNTU, Hyderabad, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board and you have to appear in entrance examination named EAMCET. By qualifying the entrance examination, you have to participate in the counselling process according to your examination rank, so that you will be allotted a seat in a particular college for pursuing B.Tech (Computer Science Engineering) course.
1st July 2018, 07:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Entrance Examination available to pursue B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering in JNTU, Hyderabad:

Yes, there is an entrance examination available to pursue B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering course in JNTU, Hyderabad.

Name of the Course - B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering

Number of Seats available - 60 seats

You are required to appear in TS EAMCET Entrance Examination for getting admission into B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering course in JNTU Hyderabad. Hence, you are required to qualify in EAMCET Entrance Examination for getting admission.

Click here for Contact Details

Click here for Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?