1st August 2019, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BE(Ceramic and Cement Technology) in PDA College of Engineering Gulbarga? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hello friends, I have a dream of studying BE(Ceramic and Cement Technology) from PDA College of Engineering Gulbarga. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in this course in this institute. Kindly tell me about the cutoff marks required for admission.

4th August 2019, 01:54 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BE(Ceramic and Cement Technology) in PDA College of Engineering Gulbarga? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Admission to BE(Ceramic and Cement Technology) in PDA College of Engineering Gulbarga is made on the basis of performance in entrance exam (CET/COMED-K).
You must have passed 12th standard or equivalent examination with Physics, Mathematics along with Chemistry/Biotechnology/Computer Science/Biology/Electronics/with 45% aggregate marks in the optional subject from a recognized board to be eligible to study BE(Ceramic and Cement Technology) in PDA College of Engineering Gulbarga.

You can find details at;
http://pda.hkes.edu.in/load?menu=m03...under-graduate
4th August 2019, 10:31 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BE(Ceramic and Cement Technology) in PDA College of Engineering Gulbarga? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

In order to pursue BE in Ceramic and Cement Technology course, you will need to appear for JEE-Mains or KCET entrance examinations. Once you have clear one of these examinations you can pursue BE in Ceramic and Cement Technology course at PDA College of Engineering Gulbarga. There is no specific cutoff required to pursue this course however, you have to obtain qualifying marks in one of these examinations. Official links of entrance examinations:
1. JEE-Mains
https://jeemain.nic.in/

2. KCET
kea.kar.nic.in/
5th August 2019, 10:05 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I have a dream of studying BE(Ceramic and Cement Technology) from PDA College of Engineering Gulbarga. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in this course in this institute. Kindly tell me about the cutoff marks required for admission.
Normally the admission will be based on the candidates performance in the Entrance Exam (COMEDK , KCET ) for all the B.E./B.Arch. courses at PDA College of Engineering Gulbarga. Cut of marks may differs from year to year. Please visit the university directly to get more details about the cult of marks.
For more details please visit the official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?