15th July 2019, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MBBS in Regional Institute of Medical Sciences Imphal? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hi, please tell me which kind of entrance exams I need to give through which I can secure the admission for MBBS course in Regional Institute of Medical Sciences Imphal? I want to join this college for this course. Kindly tell me about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.

19th July 2019, 01:04 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MBBS in Regional Institute of Medical Sciences Imphal? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, entrance examination is available to study MBBS in Regional Institute of Medical Sciences Imphal. Admission will be done on the basis of marks obtained in NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test).

The other eligibility is the candidate must have done 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with 45% marks in aggregate.
19th July 2019, 11:24 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MBBS in Regional Institute of Medical Sciences Imphal? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

The entrance examinations available to study MBBS in Regional Institute of Medical Sciences Imphal is conducted by the Regional Institute of Medical Sciences Imphal itself.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for entrance examinations available to study MBBS in Regional Institute of Medical Sciences Imphal is 10+2 passed with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board.

You can visit the website http://www.rims.edu.in/secure/admission/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?