13th September 2018, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BE(Polymer Engineering) in Maharashtra Institute of Technology?

Hello friends, I have a dream of studying BE(Polymer Engineering) from Maharashtra Institute of Technology. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in this course in this institute.

15th September 2018, 09:59 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BE(Polymer Engineering) in Maharashtra Institute of Technology?

Yes, there is an entrance exam available for getting admission into the college named JEE.

Maharashtra Institute of Technology (MIT) is one of the top college offering different courses in different subjects, B.Tech in Polymer engineering is one of them.

B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) in Polymer engineering is a 4 years graduation level degree.

The college gives admission based on the merit performance in the entrance exam named JEE. You need to apply for the exam through online.

For more details about the admission process visit the official website of MIT.
15th September 2018, 04:21 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BE(Polymer Engineering) in Maharashtra Institute of Technology?

Entrance exams available to study BE(Polymer Engineering) in Maharashtra Institute of Technology are as follows:-
JEE Main
16th September 2018, 07:06 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

If you want to study BE(Polymer Engineering) in Maharashtra Institute of Technology, you need to take an entrance exam I.e. Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT-CET) or JEE (Mains). Candidates with a valid score in entrance exam are eligible to pursue BE(Polymer Engineering) in Maharashtra Institute of Technology. Candidates are admitted based on rank secured at the entrance exam followed by counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?