13th August 2019, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams for BTech(Man Made Fibre Technology) admission in Uttar Pradesh Textile Technology Institute? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hello everyone, I want to study BTech(Man Made Fibre Technology) from Uttar Pradesh Textile Technology Institute. I would like to know about the entrance exams for getting admission in this institute for this course? Kindly tell me about the cutoff rank also for getting admission.

16th August 2019, 02:43 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams for BTech(Man Made Fibre Technology) admission in Uttar Pradesh Textile Technology Institute? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

You will need to appear for UPSEE conducted by Uttar Pradesh Technical University for admission to BTech(Man Made Fibre Technology) admission in Uttar Pradesh Textile Technology Institute. Selection of candidates will be on the basis of rank obtained in UPSEE followed by counselling.
Duration of BTech(Man Made Fibre Technology) is full time 4 years.

More details is available at;
http://www.uptti.ac.in/
16th August 2019, 11:26 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams for BTech(Man Made Fibre Technology) admission in Uttar Pradesh Textile Technology Institute? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study BTech in Man Made Fibre Technology at Uttar Pradesh Textile Technology Institute. Admission selection is done on the basis of marks obtained in State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) which is conducted by the Uttar Pradesh Technical University.

The other eligibility is a candidate must have done a 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/Biotechnology subjects from a recognized university. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.uptti.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?