21st September 2019, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BAMS in Indian Institute of Ayurvedic Medicine and Research Bangalore? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Indian Institute of Ayurvedic Medicine and Research Bangalore for studying BAMS. Can I know which are the entrance exams available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me about the cutoff rank for securing admission.

7th November 2019, 03:22 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BAMS in Indian Institute of Ayurvedic Medicine and Research Bangalore? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

The admission to study Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery in Indian Institute of Ayurvedic Medicine and Research Bangalore is on the basis of merit list of 10+2. You must score minimum 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.

The candidates belonging to reserve categories would need to score minimum 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.

The candidates are required to have attained the age of 17 years as of 31st December of the year of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?