31st December 2019, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BAMS in Karnataka Ayurveda Medical College Mangalore? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission for studying BAMS in Karnataka Ayurveda Medical College Mangalore. So, I want to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission for this course in this college. Kindly tell me about the cutoff marks for getting admission. Thank you!

3rd January 2020, 11:34 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BAMS in Karnataka Ayurveda Medical College Mangalore? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, entrance examination is available to study BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine And Surgery) at Karnataka Ayurveda Medical College Mangalore. Admission selection is done on the basis of the score obtained in NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test). The cutoff marks keeps changing year over year and also depends on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed PUC/10+2 or equivalent with subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.karnatakaayurveda.com
3rd January 2020, 06:52 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BAMS in Karnataka Ayurveda Medical College Mangalore? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Entrance exams

NEET UG

Karnataka- CET

NEET 2020 cutoff

- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2020 entrance examination in order to qualify for the admission process.

-Candidates who belong SC/ST/OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40th percentile to be considered for all India quota and state counselling process.

- Aspirants who belong to an reserved category are required to score equivalent to at least 50th percentile.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?