5th October 2019, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) in Birsa Institute of Technology? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hello friends, I am interested to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) in Birsa Institute of Technology. So, I want to know what are the entrance exams available for getting admission and studying BTech(Chemical Engineering) in this institute? Kindly tell me about the cutoff score also.

9th October 2019, 04:33 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) in Birsa Institute of Technology? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study BTech in Chemical Engineering at Birsa Institute of Technology. Admission selection is done as per the rank list of JCECE (Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board) followed by counseling. The cutoff marks depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test and keeps on changing year over year.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as the main subjects along with any one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology or Biology as a vocational subject from a recognized board. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.bitsindri.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?