13th January 2021, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BTech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) in Gwalior Engineering College? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hi everyone, I want to know which entrance exam I have to give to secure admission in the Gwalior Engineering College for BTech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) course? Please tell me about the cutoff rank for securing admission. Waiting for your response!

15th January 2021, 03:27 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BTech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) in Gwalior Engineering College? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to study BTech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) in Gwalior Engineering College can be seen below.

Admission will be done on the basis of JEE Main score basis.

You must have score of minimum 85 percentile to secure admission.

For application procedure visit official website-

http://www.gecgwl.in/
16th January 2021, 08:33 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BTech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) in Gwalior Engineering College? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study BTech in Electronics & Communication Engineering at Gwalior Engineering College. Admission selection is through counseling based on the rank obtained in JEE Main. The cutoff marks varies every year and also depends on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/Biology/Technical Vocational subject with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST candidates it is 40% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.gecgwl.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?