23rd October 2019, 03:56 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BE(Chemical Engineering) in BIT Ranchi? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hello friends, I am interested to study BE(Chemical Engineering) in BIT Ranchi. So, I want to know what are the entrance exams available for getting admission and studying BE(Chemical Engineering) in this institute? Kindly tell me about the cutoff score also.

27th October 2019, 07:38 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BE(Chemical Engineering) in BIT Ranchi? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study BE in Chemical Engineering at BIT Ranchi. Admission selection is done on the basis of the JEE Main score. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with a minimum score of 60% marks for general category and for SC/ST it is 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

The cutoff marks varies every year and also depends on the number of candidates appearing for the test. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.bitmesra.ac.in
28th October 2019, 06:14 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BE(Chemical Engineering) in BIT Ranchi? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Yes, entrance examination is available to pursue Bachelor of Engineering (Chemical Engineering) in Birla Institute of Technology, Ranchi.
You would need to qualify IIT JEE (Main) examination or must have scored minimum 75% marks in 10+2 from a recognized board.

The minimum rank required to get admission in Bachelor of Engineering (Chemical Engineering) in Birla Institute of Technology, Ranchi in IIT mains examination must be between 13382 to 19006.

You can refer to the website https://www.bitmesra.ac.in for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?