18th September 2019, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BE(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) in Matoshri Prathisthan School of Engineering? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission to study BE(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) in Matoshri Prathisthan School of Engineering? So, I want to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission. Kindly let me know about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.

24th September 2019, 12:41 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BE(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) in Matoshri Prathisthan School of Engineering? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to secure admission to study BE(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) in Matoshri Prathisthan School of Engineering? So, I want to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission. Kindly let me know about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.
To secure admission for B.E in Electrical and Electronics Engineering at Matoshri Prathisthan School of Engineering then you must have to qualified in the MHT CET/JEE Main with a good percentage of marks. Based on the Cut marks you can get B.E in Electrical and Electronics Engineering at Matoshri Prathisthan School of Engineering.

Cut off marks may get differs year to year based on various factors. Please visit the Institution directly to get exact details regarding cut off marks required for B.E Electrical and Electronics Engineering at Matoshri Prathisthan School of Engineering.

Contact Details:
Matoshri Pratishthan Group of Institutions
Address: Jijau Nagar, Latur Nanded Highway, Khupsarwadi, Post,
Vishnupuri, Nanded, Maharashtra 431606
Official website -> Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?