30th March 2021, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Exemptions available to secure an MBBS admission in Calcutta National Medical College for SC candidates

Hello Sir, I am planning to secure admission in Calcutta National Medical College for studying MBBS course. I belong to an SC category, so I would like to know about the exemptions available for SC candidates while taking admission.

31st March 2021, 04:27 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Exemptions available to secure an MBBS admission in Calcutta National Medical College for SC candidates

Exemptions available to secure an MBBS admission in Calcutta National Medical College for SC candidates can be seen below.

You can get admission through NEET UG only.

Your score should be minimum 550 in NEET UG as SC candidate to get admission.

You must also have minimum score of 45% in intermediate as SC candidate to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?