30th March 2019, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Bachelor of Interior Design and Decoration in Vijayalaxmi Institute of Hospitality Sciences, Mangalore?

Dear friends, I would like to know about the course expenses of Bachelor of Interior Design and Decoration course of Vijayalaxmi Institute of Hospitality Sciences, Mangalore. Can anyone of you let me know about the expenses of this course. Please tell me asap.

2nd April 2019, 06:25 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Bachelor of Interior Design and Decoration in Vijayalaxmi Institute of Hospitality Sciences, Mangalore?

Fee expenses of Bachelor of Interior Design and Decoration in Vijayalaxmi Institute of Hospitality Sciences, Mangalore:-

The duration of the Bachelor of Interior Design and Decoration is of 3 years.

The total fee that you need to pay is Rs. 1, 27,000.

You would need to pay an amount of Rs.45,750 during first year.

During second year, you would need to pay Rs.40,500.

You will need to pay Rs.40500 for the third year.

You can visit the website http://srinivasgroup.com/vijaylakshmi-institute-of-hospitality-sciences/ for more information.
3rd April 2019, 02:04 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Bachelor of Interior Design and Decoration in Vijayalaxmi Institute of Hospitality Sciences, Mangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I would like to know about the course expenses of Bachelor of Interior Design and Decoration course of Vijayalaxmi Institute of Hospitality Sciences, Mangalore. Can anyone of you let me know about the expenses of this course. Please tell me asap.

Fee expenses of Bachelor of Interior Design and Decoration (BSc ID&D) course at the Vijayalakshmi Institute of Hospitality Sciences, Mangalore are given below:

1st year – Rs 45,750 approximately

2nd year – Rs 40,500 approximately

3rd year – Rs 40,500 approximately

Students have to contact the institute for exact fee details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?