27th February 2019, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication in Seth Anandaram Jaipuria College, Kolkata?

Dear friends, I would like to know about the course expenses of Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course of Bhagwant University. Can anyone of you let me know about the expenses of this course. Please tell me asap.

30th March 2019, 05:01 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication in Seth Anandaram Jaipuria College, Kolkata?

=> As per my knowledge, the fee expenses of Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication in Seth Anandaram Jaipuria College, Kolkata is Rs.6000 per year.

=> Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication is an undergraduate Mass Communication course and the duration of this course is three years.

=> The candidate should have passed 12th class in any stream/subjects from a recognized board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?