17th July 2018, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of BTech(Industrial and Production Engineering) in NIT-Jamshedpur?

Dear Sir, can you please help me to know about the fee expenses of BTech(Industrial and Production Engineering) course in NIT-Jamshedpur? I am interested to do this BTech in this institute so I want to know about the course fee.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams available to study BTech(Industrial and Production Engineering) in NIT-Jamshedpur?
  2. Companies near NIT, Jamshedpur to do internship in Production and Industrial Engineering
  3. Cutoff score required in JEE Main to study BTech(Industrial and Production Engineering) in NIT-Jamshedpur?
  4. Benefits of studying BTech(Industrial and Production Engineering) in NIT-Jamshedpur?
  5. How good is the placement in NIT Jamshedpur in production and industrial engineering?
  6. Can I apply for Summer Internship if worked as an Apprentice in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur being an Industrial & Production Engineering student?
  7. Fee expenses of Diploma in Food Production in CIHMCT?
  8. Course duration and fee expenses of BFTech(Apparel Production) in NIFT, Kolkata?
  9. Which are the AIEEE colleges that I can get after scoring greater than 3000 rank in AIEEE?
  10. Selection procedure for summer internship at Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for B.Tech in Industrial and Production Engineering?
  11. How can I get admission in NIT Jamshedpur?
  12. Correct rankings of colleges from AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT Jamshedpur after scoring 23559 AIR in JEE mains?
  14. Course structure and fee expenses of MTech(Mining Engineering) in NIT-Rourkela?
  15. Fee expenses of BA(Creative Music Production) in The Institute of Contemporary Music Performance? -- [New]
  16. Total fee expenses of BTech(Genetic Engineering) course?
  17. Fee expenses of ME(Advanced Production System) in Samrat Ashok Technological Institute?
  18. Fee expenses of ME(Advanced Production System) in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya?
20th July 2018, 06:53 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BTech(Industrial and Production Engineering) in NIT-Jamshedpur?

Fee expenses of B.Tech(Industrial and Production Engineering) in NIT-Jamshedpur are given below.

First year = ₹158,000

Second year = ₹146,000

Third year = ₹146,000

Fourth year = ₹146,000

PROGRAM GRAND TOTAL = ₹596,000
20th July 2018, 07:59 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BTech(Industrial and Production Engineering) in NIT-Jamshedpur?

Candidates who are interested to apply for BTech(Industrial and Production Engineering) in NIT-Jamshedpur, should have completed their 12th standard in science stream from a recognized board. The admission will be based upon the marks secured in JEE Mains examination. The total fees for this course in NIIT Jamshedpur, may range upto Rs. 6 lakhs. For more details, you can contact the college authorities at :

NIT Campus, P.O .RIT
Jamshedpur - 831014
Jharkhand, India
Ph: 0657-2374108, 2373407
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?