29th June 2019, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of BE(E&IE) offered in Jorhat Institute of Science and Technology?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you please provide me the details of the fee structure of BE(E&IE) course of Jorhat Institute of Science and Technology. I want to study my BE(E&IE) in this institute so I want to know about the fee structure.

1st July 2019, 05:40 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of BE(E&IE) offered in Jorhat Institute of Science and Technology?

The fee expenses to study BE in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering at Jorhat Institute of Science and Technology is around Rs.4.80 Lakhs in total for the 4 years of duration.

I am also giving you the website link of the institute that is www.jist.ac.in
1st July 2019, 11:08 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of BE(E&IE) offered in Jorhat Institute of Science and Technology?

=> The fee structure of BE(E&IE) offered in Jorhat Institute of Science and Technology is Rs. 39,040.00 only/–.

=> The course duration of BE(E&IE) offered in Jorhat Institute of Science and Technology is four years.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Sotai, Jorhat, Assam 785010
Phone: 0376 239 5369
2nd July 2019, 12:35 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The fee structure of B.E in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering in Jorhat Institute of Science and Technology is given below:

First Year fee=) Rs.12,000

Second Year fee=) Rs.12,000

Third Year fee=) Rs.12,000

Fourth Year fee=) Rs.12,000

You can check the website http://www.jist.ac.in/admission.php for more details.
2nd July 2019, 11:14 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Total fee expenses of BE(E&IE) offered in Jorhat Institute of Science and Technology is approximately Rs. 40,000/- only.
Duration of BE(E&IE) offered in Jorhat Institute of Science and Technology is full time 4 years sun over 8 semesters.
Candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects from a recognized institute are eligible to pursue BE(E&IE).

Candidates can visit the official website link given below for details:
http://www.jist.ac.in/
2nd July 2019, 12:09 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you please provide me the details of the fee structure of BE(E&IE) course of Jorhat Institute of Science and Technology. I want to study my BE(E&IE) in this institute so I want to know about the fee structure.

The fee structure of BE (Power Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) course in the Jorhat Institute of Science and Technology is given below:

The fee for the BE (Power Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) is Rs 4.80 Lakhs (approximately)

The aspirant has to contact the institute for exact fee details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?