16th June 2019, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of BE(Production Engineering) in Sinhgad International Student Center?

Dear Sir, can you please tell me about the fee structure of BE(Production Engineering) which is available in Sinhgad International Student Center? I am willing to get admission in this college for studying BE(Production Engineering). So, I want to know about the fee structure.

18th June 2019, 05:45 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of BE(Production Engineering) in Sinhgad International Student Center?

BE(Production Engineering) in Sinhgad International Student Center is full time 4 years duration course runs over 8 semesters.
Total fee expenses of of BE(Production Engineering) in Sinhgad International Student Center is around INR 5 lacs.

More info;
http://www.sinhgad.edu/Sinhgad-Inter...tudent-Center/
18th June 2019, 11:57 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of BE(Production Engineering) in Sinhgad International Student Center?

=> The fee expenses of BE(Production Engineering) in Sinhgad International Student Center is Rs.72100 per year.

=> The course duration of BE(Production Engineering) in Sinhgad International Student Center is 4 years.

CONTACT ADDRESS

19/15, Smt. Khilare Marg, Off Karve Road, Erandwane
Pune, Maharashtra 411004, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?