27th July 2020, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Is it a good decision to pursue BA(Acting) to make a career in Acting?

Sir, I want to know how I can join Acting course? I am planning to do BA in Acting course. Is it a good decision as I want to make my career in Acting? I am a very good classical dancer but I want to explore myself in Acting. Please help me.

12th October 2020, 11:35 PM
Vaisiri

Default Re: Is it a good decision to pursue BA(Acting) to make a career in Acting?

Yes, it is a good decision if you are interested and is a good actor. But I would like to say that this profession isn't permanent, so I suggest you to have atleast a minimum graduate degree. So that you will be in safer side even if you don't get chance to exhibit your talent as an actor you can earn through other means.
17th October 2020, 04:19 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it a good decision to pursue BA(Acting) to make a career in Acting?

B.a acting is an undergraduate acting, dance n drama course. The preparation for screen acting and film.projects explore d unique and individual processes of acting fir camera and for successful entry in d contemporary world of recorded media.
Job option with B.a acting:-
Choreographer
Music producer
Drama therapist
Dancer
Theatre director..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?