25th November 2013, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Graduation in Ellium (Economic) done through distance education is valid for bank examinations?

Graduation in Ellium (Economics) can that certificate vaild in examinations in Banking,and can it be accept if i do in distance course which has been given by you.

Related Questions:
4th December 2014, 12:06 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Graduation in Ellium (Economic) done through distance education is valid for bank examinations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Graduation in Ellium (Economics) can that certificate vaild in examinations in Banking,and can it be accept if i do in distance course which has been given by you.
Sorry to that you are not eligible for bank exam after completing graduation through distance education. Those candidates who are interested to appear in Bank exam must have complete graduation from recognized university. Since, you have completed graduation through distance mode so you are ineligible to apply for Bank exam. However, you can apply for National level or State Government exam.

You can apply for the Government exams like,

-> UPSC Civil services examination,
www.upsc.gov.in

-> Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Exam
ssc.nic.in

-> Post Department Exam and
www.pasadrexam2014.in/

-> State Government exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?