19th January 2016, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

Is graduation mandatory for doing LLB course? What is the minimum criteria required for doing LLB?

Is graduation mandatory for doing LLB course? What is the minimum criteria required for doing LLB? Can you please provide me the complete information about the course as am not sure what and why we need to do this course for now.

19th January 2016, 09:24 PM
kantraman

Default Re: Is graduation mandatory for doing LLB course? What is the minimum criteria required for doing LLB?

Yes graduation is mandatory for LLB course.One should be graduate with minimum of 55% marks .5% relaxation is given to sc/ st category according to govt. rules.Age should not be more than 20 years.After this CLAT is compulsory which is a common Law Admission Test to get admission in LLB course.
19th January 2016, 10:51 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is graduation mandatory for doing LLB course? What is the minimum criteria required for doing LLB?

Yes, graduation is mandatory in order for any candidate willing to pursue LLB course, below however I have mentioned the eligibility criteria for it, kindly have a look at it;

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for LLB:

> Applicant should have completed graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

> Applicant should have scored a minimum of 55% of marks in graduation.

> For SC/ST candidates it is fixed at 45%.

> Admission for LLB course is done on the basis on merit list of CLAT examination.
20th January 2016, 12:59 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is graduation mandatory for doing LLB course? What is the minimum criteria required for doing LLB? Can you please provide me the complete information about the course as am not sure what and why we need to do this course for now.
Yes, graduation is mandatory for studying LLB course. The aspirant should have studied graduation like B.Com or B.A or B.Sc with 45% marks is eligible for LLB course. The duration of the course is 3 years. There will be an entrance examination for the admission to the government law colleges. The minimum criteria are a pass in graduation with 45% marks for the admission to the LLB course. The aspirant can contact the law college for the admission. There is no upper age limit for this course. The course is available in many colleges like

Dr.Ambedkar Government Law College - http://www.draglc.ac.in/eligibility.asp
Government Law College, Mumbai - http://glcmumbai.com/
Aligarh Muslim University - http://www.amu.ac.in/departmentpage.jsp?did=37
15th February 2016, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Is it passable to do LLB ? Two yr Bcom pass graduate with 42% marks from Calcutta University. If any way pl inform me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?