31st October 2016, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Architecture Engineer after graduation?

Hi...!

I'm continuing my Physics honours degree(2nd yr). Can I do Architecture Engineering course after my graduation? If I do, then what entrance exam have to face to me? If I can't do such architecture course then what Engineering course can I do and how long will be the course?
THANK YOU...

31st October 2016, 06:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Architecture Engineer after graduation?

For becoming an Architect, you need to complete B.Arch course. The minimum qualification required for B.Arch entrance exam is class 12th with maths as one of the subjects.

JEE main and NATA are the two exams which can help you get admission in B.Arch course. Admission is based on rank in entrance exam and seats are allotted through counselling.
31st October 2016, 07:32 PM
karishma singh kashyap
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi...!

I'm continuing my Physics honours degree(2nd yr). Can I do Architecture Engineering course after my graduation? If I do, then what entrance exam have to face to me? If I can't do such architecture course then what Engineering course can I do and how long will be the course?
THANK YOU...
You have to do B-TECH or Diploma in civil engineering or Diploma in architecture to be a civil engineer or architecture. You should apply for AIEEE or JEE exam for admission in a reputed institution. You can also apply for various entrance exams for state governing colleges conducted through the different commissions of the different states. Like as Bihar combined entrance exam (Bihar). You should search for application programs from respective website of various states.
31st October 2016, 08:46 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Admission to Bachelor of Architecture course is made through various architecture entrance exams like IIT, AIEEE, NATA etc. Bachelor of Architecture is an undergraduate course of five years duration.

Eligibility criteria for admission to Bachelor of Architecture course :-

- The candidate should have passed 12th or equivalent exam with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from recognized board or university.

- The candidate must have studied mathematics as a compulsory subject at 12th level.
31st October 2016, 11:49 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

There are various courses available to pursue as an Architecture Engineer. Some of the courses are long term and some are short term courses. You can pursue any one of them. For long term courses you should pursue B.Tech or B.E. You need to decide what you want to pursue.
1st November 2016, 01:14 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You can get admission in B.E.(Architectural Engineering) course after completion of your 12th standard from a recognized board. The entrance examination is JEE(Main) and the duration of the course is 4 years.
1st November 2016, 08:41 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can do Architecture course after the completion of your Graduation, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th or equivalent in Science stream from a recognised Board with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt B.Arch course.
Candidates must have to appear and qualify in the NATA examination in order to take admission to study the said course.
24th June 2020, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

I passed the graduation examination in 2019. I want to be an Architecture. My subjects in B.A are Geography, Health and Physical Education, and Persian(optional). what would I have to do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?