1st September 2019, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

How can I complete my Graduation if completed 2nd year with 5 years gap?

Hi everyone, I have completed my 2nd year of BCom course. Due to some medical issues I didn't able to appear the 3rd year exam. Now, it's a gap of 5 years and I want to complete my Graduation. Please help me in this regard.

7th September 2019, 01:02 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I complete my Graduation if completed 2nd year with 5 years gap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I have completed my 2nd year of BCom course. Due to some medical issues I didn't able to appear the 3rd year exam. Now, it's a gap of 5 years and I want to complete my Graduation. Please help me in this regard.

You can contact the college where you studied your 2nd year and ask them any possibility to complete the course or you can join again BCom or any other degree course in distance mode and complete the course. Studying the BCom course in distance mode is one of the best options to complete the course. In distance mode of study, you don’t have to attend classes on a daily basis and you can appear for the examinations. There are various universities in India offering the BCom course in distance or correspondence mode.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?