11th November 2014, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

How can I develop both Tech & Non-Tech knowledge if pursuing final year of B.Tech(ME)?

sir
i am a final year b.tech student (m.e.).
i m really null in tech and non tech knowledge
please tell me how can i improve
my tech and non tech knowledge?

Related Questions:
  1. How much should I score in B.Tech? I am pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE under JNTUA
  2. Which Job is suitable for me being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in Chemical Engineering and not having good subject knowledge?
  3. M.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation from Abroad?
  4. Is CFP program best for a computer science student to develop knowledge?
  5. Is there any vacancy in railway or other government field for B.Tech CSE final year students
  6. How to get into Core Companies being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in EEE stream?
  7. How to do MS in US after pursuing B.Tech final year?
  8. What kind of Government Jobs are best suitable for me being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  9. What are the government jobs available for B.Tech students after completion of B.Tech?
  10. How to do MS in Public relations in abroad? I am pursuing B.Tech IT final year
  11. How to get a job in good company being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech final year in IT with one backlog and having an aggregate of 63%?
  12. Which is the best choice for me after B.Tech final year between Civils, M.Tech, MBA and Job?
  13. Can I apply for government job after pursuing B.Tech final year in ECE?
  14. How can I get admission in PG course? I am pursuing b.Tech final semester
  15. How can I join Air Force being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  16. Am I eligible for SI Position being a candidate of pursuing 2nd semester of final year of B.Tech?
  17. Can I apply for Jobs in Air Force while pursuing my final year B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I apply for IAF being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE?
22nd November 2014, 12:32 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I develop both Tech & Non-Tech knowledge if pursuing final year of B.Tech(ME)?

I am extremely sorry to state that the crucial time has gone where you could have worked hard to develop both tech and non-tech knowledge. You should have done this from the second or third year. This is because there is negligible time left for you to cope up with either your domain or non-tech knowledge.

However, there is nothing impossible, where there is a will, there is a way. You need to start with your branch studies. First of all, make all the basic fundamentals clear. Then go for 2-3 subjects. Expertise at them, usually interviewers ask your strong point in your academics, these subjects are for that. Next, read newspaper, practice aptitude, read education and business magazines as much as possible. This will help you in building non -tech knowledge. Then if you have time, go for more subjects of your domain.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?