31st October 2016, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

How can I do post graduation in hotel management after BA in political science?

H,

Could you plz tell me how can I apply for post graduation in HM how much time it will take nd how much salary I can get? Can you please guide me with the complete answer on the same? What is the procedure followed for this? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for doing Hotel Management course after B.Com?
  2. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
  3. Guidance on what can be a wiser option for me to pursue my post graduation in?
  4. Guidance on what can be a wiser option for me to pursue my post-graduation in?
  5. Can I do Post graduation in Hotel Management after B.Com Honors or is it necessary to do graduation in Hotel Management?
  6. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  7. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  8. Can I study Post Graduation in Political Science if my name is changed after marriage and having completed Graduation 25 years ago?
  9. Can I do hotel management after B.Com completion? -- [New]
  10. In which university I should take admission to study Post Graduation in Hotel Management in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  11. How to join M.Phil in Political Science in Correspondence in Pune University after completion of Post Graduation in Political Science?
  12. Career options after completing PG in Political Science and diploma in disaster management?
  13. Can I study MBA in Hotel Management after completing B.Com(H)?
  14. Higher studies options after post graduation in Political Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I do Ph.D in Political Science after doing BA and PG in Master in Business Administration(HR)? Procedure to get admission?
  16. What should I do other than B.A. to become an IAS Officer if appeared in 12th Arts Board exam?
  17. Which course is better to opt after completion of graduation in political science?
  18. Which graduation course has an edge over other- Political Science and Political Philosophy?
1st November 2016, 03:42 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do post graduation in hotel management after BA in political science?

You will have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the respective Institute you wish to get admission in. Once you have cleared the examination, you will be most eligible to get admission in PG course in Hotel Management an can continue with your studies further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?