3rd February 2022, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in bachelor of engineering courses after Diploma?

how can i get admission in bachelor of enginnering courses after passing diploma in mechanical enginnering?is there are any provision for studying in night?

5th February 2022, 10:16 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in bachelor of engineering courses after Diploma?

You are eligible to get admission in B.Tech or B.E after the diploma course.

Candidates passed diploma in any stream are eligible to get admission in the course through lateral entry in 2nd year of the course.

Admission procedure varies with institutions. So, you can visit the official website to get detail information about the procedure.

5th February 2022, 05:37 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in bachelor of engineering courses after Diploma?

Those who are interested in persuing B.tech after polytechnic can also gain admission in to b.tech programme through national or state level entrance exam.

Students will have to appear for JEE exam or various state level entrance exam.

Lateral entry Programme is being offered at universities and engineering colleges.
They need to have maths as a compulsory subject in class 12th to get admitted in second year directly.

6th February 2022, 07:54 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

To take admission in Bachelor of Engineering course a candidate must have passed 10+2 in the science stream with Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry as compulsory subjects with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Admission selection is done on the basis of performance in the entrance examination, some colleges conduct their own entrance test and some of the entrance examination which is conducted for the engineering admission are given below.

JEE Main/Advanced (Joint Entrance Examination)
MHT CET (Maharashtra Health and Technical Common Entrance Test)
BITSAT (Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test)
VITEEE (Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination)
TNEA (Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions)

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?