8th December 2016, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in Stella Mary's Arts college, Chennai? Do I have to write any entrance exam?

Respected Sir, I want to get admission in Stella Mary's Arts college for pursuing BA so I want to know how to get admission in Stella Mary's Arts college, Chennai? Do I have to write any entrance exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

31st December 2016, 12:55 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in Stella Mary's Arts college, Chennai? Do I have to write any entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to get admission in Stella Mary's Arts college for pursuing BA so I want to know how to get admission in Stella Mary's Arts college, Chennai? Do I have to write any entrance exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Application forms for the admission to the BA course in Stella Maris College, Chennai can be accessed online. The admission for the Undergraduate programs will begin 10 days after higher secondary examination results. The submitted applications are verified and merit list will be prepared based on the marks scored in the Class XII. Admission list will be posted on the college website. The selected candidates have to attend the interview before the admission. The selected candidates may pay the prescribed fees and submit the documents for admission. There is no entrance examination for the BA admission. The Stella Maris College, Chennai website link is Click Here
7th June 2018, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission in Stella Mary's Arts college, Chennai? Do I have to write any entrance exam?

I have scored 63% in 12th board exam and 85/100 in english.How'll i get admission for B.A courses in english.What is the cut-off?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?