6th May 2015, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Forensic Science) in Galgotias University? Fee structure of this course?

Hello,
I am a student of 12th standard and interested in doing B.Sc in Forensic Science from Galgotias University. So, basically I just wanted to about the fees structure for this course and how to get admission? Help me regarding this.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for M.Tech in Environmental Science? Admission criteria and fee structure?
  2. What is the fee structure to get admission in M.Tech electrical science
  3. How can I get admission in PGD in Environmental Science being a postgraduate in Life Science? Fee structure of course and date of entrance exam?
  4. Last date for admission in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure? Study material for the same?
  5. Eligiblity criteria and universities offering Diploma in Astronomy Science with fee structure for BCA student?
  6. What is the fee structure of lovel professional university?
  7. Procedure to get admission in FC? What is the cutoff and fee structure? Is forensic science course available in FC?
  8. Procedure to get admission and fee structure of M.A. in IGNOU for B.A.(Political Science) candidate?
  9. What is the B.Tech admission requirement? What is the fee structure?
  10. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Entrance exam to study B.Tech(Marine Engineering) in Amity University for 12th Science student? Fee structure of B.Tech(Marine Engineering) there?
  12. How should I study for BCA in government college? What is the fee structure?
  13. Exam details, Admission fee, fee structure and study material for MBA full time after BBM?
  14. Fee structure and admission procedure for admission in MCA in Jadavpur University ?
  15. Where can I study engineering after completing 12th? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?
  16. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  17. What's the admission date and fee structure for M.E(full time) in Anna university?
  18. Fee structure of CS course? Subjects in CS course? Can I complete CS course through self study? Last date for the admission into course?
8th May 2015, 10:23 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Forensic Science) in Galgotias University? Fee structure of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am a student of 12th standard and interested in doing B.Sc in Forensic Science from Galgotias University. So, basically I just wanted to about the fees structure for this course and how to get admission? Help me regarding this.
Those candidates who have completed their 12th standard in science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Biology are eligible to apply for this course. So, If you have completed 12th standard in science stream then you are eligible for B.Sc Forensic science course. You must score at least 50% mark at the 12th standard level. The admission to the course is based on the marks obtained in the 12th standard board exam.

The admission details regarding MIB course will be published in the official website of the institution that offer the course. The candidate can collect the details regarding application procedure from here. The application form can be obtained from the concerned website or from the office of the institute. The applicant has to pay an application fee before submitting the application form.

Fee structure B.Sc(Forensic Science) throguh Galgotias Universityhttp://galgotiasuniversity.edu.in/cp...id=89&spgid=97

Contact Information:
GALGOTIAS UNIVERSITY
Plot No.2, Sector 17-A
Yamuna Expressway,
Greater Noida, Gautam Buddh Nagar,
Uttar Pradesh, India
Opposite Buddh International Circuit.
Contact Call Centre:
0120-4370000
8th May 2015, 12:39 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Forensic Science) in Galgotias University? Fee structure of this course?

Candidates who have completed their 12th standard with minimum 50% of marks are eligible for B.Sc(Forensic Science) in Galgotias University. Galgotias University offers B.Sc(Forensic Science) admission on the basis of 12th standard percentage of the candidates. You can apply for admission through online by visiting following link.
http://122.160.168.158/onlineapp/welcome.aspx

Fee Structure:-
B.Sc(Forensic Science) is a three year course and the fee is 50,000 rupees per year. So, the total fee expenses will be around 1.5 lakhs.
8th May 2015, 03:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To get admission to study B.Sc. (Forensic Science) course in Galgotias University, you must have completed 12th standard with Science stream with an aggregate of 50% marks from a recognised university. To get admission to study B.Sc. (Forensic Science) course in Galgotias University, you need to apply online by visiting the Galgotias University official website http://galgotiasuniversity.edu.in/.

Fee Structure of B.Sc. (Forensic Science) course in Galgotias University :-
--> Tution Fee :- Rs.50,000/- Per Annum
--> Examination Fee :- Rs.10,000/- Per Annum
8th May 2015, 05:37 PM
Cisco India

Smile Re: How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Forensic Science) in Galgotias University? Fee structure of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,

You can get admission in the Galgotia university through its own entrance test which is organized in the month of March-April. o, after clearing the test you are eligible for the admission in the desired course. The basic fee structure of galgotia Includin
fooding+lodging+Tution fee =Rs 1,20,000/- per Year
9th May 2015, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Hello
I am a student of class 12th and i want to know about the fees structure , and how to get admission in BSc agriculture.
24th June 2015, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

I have not given exam but can i get admission in galgotia for Bsc
forensic science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?