30th March 2021, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a BSc(Nursing) admission in Calcutta Institute of Nursing and Paramedical Science?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study BSc(Nursing) course in Calcutta Institute of Nursing and Paramedical Science. I would like to know how I can get admission in this institute for studying this undergraduate course? Kindly tell me as soon as possible.

31st March 2021, 04:38 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: How can I get a BSc(Nursing) admission in Calcutta Institute of Nursing and Paramedical Science?

Procedure to get a BSc(Nursing) admission in Calcutta Institute of Nursing and Paramedical Science can be seen below.

You can get admission on the basis of intermediate score.

There is no need to go through any entrance exam to get admission.

You must have completed intermediate with minimum aggregate of 60% from recognized university.

For application submission you have to visit university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?