13th November 2019, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

How can I get BSc(Psychology) admission in Presidency University Kolkata? Job opportunities after this course?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in Presidency University Kolkata for stdying BSc in Psychology course. Can you please help me to know how I can get admission for studying this BSc course in this university? Kindly tell me the job opportunities through this course?

16th November 2019, 04:13 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How can I get BSc(Psychology) admission in Presidency University Kolkata? Job opportunities after this course?

Admission in Presidency University is done on the basis of marks obtained by the student in common entrance examination i.e. PUBDET which is conducted by the WBJEE Board every year.

The student should have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 60% from any recognized university. The duration of this course is 3 years.

The candidate will get the opportunity to work in Rehabilitation centers, Counseling centers, Welfare organizations, Mental health care centers, research labs, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?