27th November 2019, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

How can I get BTech(Civil Engineering) admission in IITRAM Ahmedabad?

Hello friends, I want to get admission in IITRAM Ahmedabad for studying BTech(Civil Engineering) course. I just want to know how can I get admission in this institute for pursuing this course? Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the procedure?

2nd December 2019, 12:47 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get BTech(Civil Engineering) admission in IITRAM Ahmedabad?

The admission procedure to study BTech in Civil Engineering at IITRAM, Ahmedabad is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in the science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects. The admission through JEE Main a candidate must score 75% marks or top 20 percentile in 10+2 from a recognized board.

The admission through GUJCET a candidate must score 60% marks in 10+2 with subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and 40% marks in the entrance test. Admission selection will be on the basis of counseling. Interested candidate can apply through the JEE Main website www.jeemain.nic.in and GUJCET website www.gseb.org. Fill the application form and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents and after paying the application fee submit the application. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.iitram.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?