12th December 2020, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a BTech(Electrical Engineering) admission in TempleCity Institute of Technology and Engineering?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study BTech(Electrical Engineering) in TempleCity Institute of Technology and Engineering. I would like to know how I can get admission in this university for studying this undergraduate course? Kindly tell me as soon as possible.

14th December 2020, 07:41 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a BTech(Electrical Engineering) admission in TempleCity Institute of Technology and Engineering?

College Name :- TempleCity Institute of Technology and Engineering

Course :- BTech(Electrical Engineering) // Duration :-04 Years.

Accepted Exams :- JEE Main and Orissa JEE qualified are eligible for admissions.

1. Visit Official website and do the registration as per as requirements before last date of application.
2. Pay the registration fees as per as Official Notifications.
3. Submit the online application and wait for counselling session.
14th December 2020, 09:45 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a BTech(Electrical Engineering) admission in TempleCity Institute of Technology and Engineering?

Admission in BTech(Electrical Engineering) admission in TempleCity Institute of Technology and Engineering---

Admission is through OJEE counseling based on the rank obtained in JEE Mains.

There are total 60 seats.

The candidate should have minimum educational qualification of 12th with physics, chemistry and mathematics as compulsory subjects with at least 50% marks.
15th December 2020, 12:39 AM
jeet2porwal

Procedure to get a BTech(Electrical Engineering) admission in TempleCity Institute of Technology and Engineering can be seen below.

Admission will be done on the basis of score in JEE exam.

You have to go through counseling procedure of JEE Main exam to get admission.

For application procedure you can visit official website.

https://www.tite.ac.in/
15th December 2020, 01:55 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The admission procedure to study a BTech in Electrical Engineering at TempleCity Institute of Technology and Engineering is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) subjects from a recognized board. Admission selection is through counseling based on the rank obtained in Orissa JEE or AIEEE.

Interested candidate can apply through OJEE(Orissa Joint Entrance Examination) website https://ojee.nic.in/. First of all register yourself on the website and thereafter login with the details. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee and submit the form. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.tite.ac.in
15th December 2020, 07:58 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Admission is through OJEE councelling based on rank in JEE Mains

OJEE
28 nov 20
9 dec 20. Downloading allotment letter

27 nov 2020 final.seat allotment
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?