18th April 2021, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a BE(Computer Engineering) admission in Gandhinagar Institute of Technology?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested in doing BE(Computer Engineering) from Gandhinagar Institute of Technology. I would like to know about the admission procedure for this course in this college. Kindly let me know how I can get admission? Thank you!

21st April 2021, 12:40 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a BE(Computer Engineering) admission in Gandhinagar Institute of Technology?

Procedure to get a BE(Computer Engineering) admission in Gandhinagar Institute of Technology is given below.

Candidate can get admission only on the basis of GUJCET exam.

Candidate will go through counseling procedure of GUJCET exam to secure admission.

Candidate can visit official website to complete admission procedure.
https://git.org.in/
22nd April 2021, 07:46 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a BE(Computer Engineering) admission in Gandhinagar Institute of Technology?

✓ Yes, you can get a BE(Computer Engineering) admission in Gandhinagar Institute of Technology. You will be selected for admission on the basis of entrance exam for B.E., M.E. You need to have scored a minimum of 45% marks in (10+2) with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as the subjects.

For further details you can visit into the official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?