17th March 2016, 08:05 AM
Unregistered

How can i get NET e-certificate in Tourism Management & Administration?

I have qualified UGC NET in Tourism Management & Administration.I want to get the NET e-certificate. So please help me in knowing that how can i get the NET e-certificate?

V K Singh
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. NET Tourism Administration and Management (Paper-III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. In which state SLET for Tourism Administration & Management is conducted? Procedure to apply?
  3. Any coaching centre in India for Tourism Administration and Management subject?
  4. Courses realted to Commerce field in GNDU, Amritsar except B.Com and BBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Details of UGC NET exam of Tourism and Management? I have completed Master of Tourism Management
  6. Eligibility for NET/SLET in General Management subject after having certificate of Masters programme in Hospital Administration?
  7. Information about government jobs in Travel?
  8. Specialization to study in MBA for B.Sc(Microbiology) candidate?
  9. What kind of posts are available in Ministry of Travel & Tourism after completing PG Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management?
  10. Best specialization in PGDM for B.Tech(ECE)?
  11. Which course to take in MBA after completing B.Sc Computer Science?
  12. Which are the departments of MBA?
  13. When should I apply for NET exam? I have completed masters in Tourism Management from IGNOU
  14. What is the admission procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Tourism?
  15. Universities in India that provide Ph.D in tourism studies/management/administration?
  16. NET Tourism Administration and Management Paper-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management- Marketing for the Tourism Managers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Which is better among Master's in Tourism Studies and MBA in Tourism Management for Tourism Studies graduate?
17th March 2016, 08:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i get NET e-certificate in Tourism Management & Administration?

For e- certificate you need to visit the official website and enter the details of your exam for downloading the certificate.

Normally, you need to enter the roll number and date of birth with session to download the certificate. Therefore, if you know these details then just visit the website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?