31st October 2016, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

How can I give mprovement exam and improve my graduation percentage?

Hi,

I have completed my graduation from Calcutta University but my passing percentage is below 40%. Is there a provision so that i may apply for improvement exam and improve my graduation percentage. Can you please guide me with the information?

1st November 2016, 12:33 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I give mprovement exam and improve my graduation percentage?

You need to improve your result as because it is critically low. If you give improvement exam within three year of completion of graduation then only you will be eligible to give direct exam. But if you should give exam after a long gap then you will have to start graduation from first semester.
1st November 2016, 03:47 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I give mprovement exam and improve my graduation percentage?

You can apply for improvement examination just after the declaration of your results and not a year of couple of years later. You should apply for the examination in the very year and after completing the application process, I am sure you will be very much allowed to appear for improvement examination.
21st December 2016, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

I will complete my graduation in 22 July 2016. My graduation percentage is low .I want to improve my result . reply me can I do improve my result.
24th April 2019, 03:46 AM
Unregistered

I will complete my graduation but my 12th %is low so I want to improve my result?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?