19th July 2014, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

How can I join BBM course after intermediate? Details of the courses?

about bbm and opportunists
sir I will complete inter 2nd year with 65% in cec and i interested in bbm how i will join in bbm and tell me about bbm course and after bbm course detalis please sir

5th August 2014, 09:53 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I join BBM course after intermediate? Details of the courses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
about bbm and opportunists
sir I will complete inter 2nd year with 65% in cec and i interested in bbm how i will join in bbm and tell me about bbm course and after bbm course detalis please sir
Yes of course you are eligible to apply for a BBM course after completing the Intermediate course, whether it is from CBSE, ICSE or State Board. Any board 12th standard candidate is eligible to apply for BBA course.

BBM denotes (Bachelor of Bank Management). The duration of a BBM course is typically three years in a full-time course. To apply for BBM course, the applicant must satisfy the below criteria,

The Minimum educational qualification required for a BBM course will be a passing mark in the 12th standard examination. The student must score at least 50% marks in the 12th board examination. Different colleges offering BMM and are likely to have their own cutoff marks depending on the number of students that apply to their courses every year. Students are sent practical work at summer holidays. If the student wishes to do a part-time BBM degree, then the duration can vary as per the program from three to five years.

There is good scope for BBM students in Public and private sectors. After successful completion of BBM course, you can find a job in executive level at corporate sectors (or) If you are interested in the banking field, you can apply for Bank PO or Clerk Examination. If you are interested to do higher degree course, you can apply for MBA or M. Com course. This master degree courses are helping you get good career in the future.
21st March 2016, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join BBM course after intermediate? Details of the courses?

Sir I am completed intermediate 2nd year with 55% mpc group sir. Eligibility after mpc group
21st March 2016, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am completed intermediate 2nd year with 55% mpc group sir. Eligibility after mpc group
2nd November 2018, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Actually I completed my intermediate 2 years ago can I join bbm need??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?