13th September 2015, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

How can I opt for Astrophysics as a Main subject to study in B.Sc? Scope in this field?

Hi,
Is there any scope for Astrophysics? How can I take Astrophysics as my main subject in B.Sc? Right now I am in 12th standard with PCM group. Kindly help me.

6th October 2015, 01:24 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I opt for Astrophysics as a Main subject to study in B.Sc? Scope in this field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
Is there any scope for Astrophysics? How can I take Astrophysics as my main subject in B.Sc? Right now I am in 12th standard with PCM group. Kindly help me.
To study one has to study mathematics and physics in schools and colleges as their main subject. The Indian Institute of Astrophysics, Indian Institute of Science, Inter-University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics are some of the universities which offer course in Astrophysics. The admission for the course in these universities will be based on the joint entrance followed by an interview. The minimum qualification for the entrance is a Master’s Degree in Physics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?